We work with industry-leading software to optimize fracture design and deliverability. From tracking pre- and post-job data to complex reservoir and fracture program modelling, our tools enable us to deliver on our promises. Our Technical Services team’s electronic tools include:
- CalFacts™ – Developed to track post-job data for future analysis, CalFacts™ is our in-house software package designed to assist with stimulation program optimization;
- Accumap™ – Industry database for the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin used for oil and natural gas mapping, production data management and analysis;
- Fracture Modelling –Calfrac uses a comprehensive suite of hydraulic fracturing simulation software modules from a number of leading suppliers for modelling the reservoir environment and fracture treatments;
- FracMon™ – Calfrac’s proprietary real-time fracture data acquisition software for monitoring conditions during a frac, on-site in our computer vans and via satellite in our head office; and
- PanSystem™ – An industry-leading software package to analyze flow and pressure build-up tests and drill-stem tests.
For more information on our simulation modelling services, please contact Calfrac today.