Industry Leading Supply Chain Management
Efficiencies achieved through logistics optimization and supply chain management are of utmost importance to our customers.
Our experienced in-house global supply chain team is well-positioned to identify and analyze opportunities to extract cost efficiencies during the procurement of products, equipment and services. This team also oversees Sales & Operations, Planning & Scheduling and Inventory Management to ensure Calfrac operations have access to the right products, equipment and services, in the right place, at the right time.
Supply chain optimization capabilities
- Diversified supply or pay sand agreements that access all major railroads and barge points in North America
- Sand terminals located throughout North America capable of storing in excess of 150,000 tons
- More than 1,000 railcars that move unit trains between supply points and our terminal network in North America
- Private rail contracts with Class 1 railroads
- Last mile solutions that include SandStorm, boxes and silos
- Integrated high value supply chain that offers industry leading security of supply